Wednesday 4 September 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to my first blog post!

I have been a huge fan of Motor Racing from a very young age, especially Formula 1 though I follow any series available to watch on my TV package. My Dad has been a Ferrari fan since he himself was 11, and so of course I followed McLaren. Who listens to their parents when they are kids anyway? Who I support within other series changes as I tend to look out for the drivers expected to reach Formula 1.

I aim to use this blog to discuss views on all aspects of Formula 1, from the main news stories to the technical components / updates of the cars themselves (where possible!). I will also try to mention other motor racing series as well, which get forgotten about without the celebrity hype adorning them and despite often providing some of the best racing to be found.

Everything within this blog is not compiled using any insider knowledge or rumours, but purely from my own opinions and experience of Motor Racing having followed it closely for the last 16 years.

I hope you enjoy reading these posts as much as I enjoy writing about my favourite sport!

Perry Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment